1/2 fresh Pineapple
1/2 c. finely chopped fresh Mint Leaves
*You can use 1, if you want it less spicy.
1 c. chopped Green Onion - white and green parts without the roots
1/2 t. Curry
1/4 t. Salt
Juice of 1 Lime
1. Peel the 1/2 Pineapple and remove the eyes. Finely cube the pineapple into small pieces slightly smaller than 1/4". Then, peel and cube the Mango into pieces of the same size. Put the chopped pineapple and mango in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
2. Remove the jalapeño stems and deseed the peppers. Finely mince the jalapeños, and add them to the mixing bowl.
3. Add the onions and mint leaves. Stir the mix together.
4. Add the Curry, Salt and Lime Juice. Stir well.
5. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Stir before serving.